“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” -Matthew 11:28
Are you going through some tough times in your marriage? Maybe you feel like giving up, but there’s something in you that tells you “This can get better.”
Perhaps you are experiencing the pain of divorce, and you just can’t get out of what feels like a pit of despair. Though your head tells you “this too shall pass,” your heart is
mourning a loss like no other.
Maybe you are a woman seeking guidance in your life where relationships or career choices are challenging you. Are you seeking God and spiritual strength? Do you desire to talk to someone who will invest in your hopes, dreams, and passions?
Whatever the reason for your visit to our website, let us assure you that you have come to the right place. We would love to walk alongside you as you find your footing in this slippery slope called life. What we offer is not magic. It’s not out of academic books. What we offer is the love of Christ, prayer, leaning into God and waiting for the Holy Spirit to lead.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Personal, one-on-one life coaching, gender-specific
- Women’s life coaching
- Divorce recovery life coaching
- Marriage coaching
- Blended family/step family coaching
- Options of face-to-face or Skype coaching
- Blended family workshops
- Divorce recovery workshops
- Speaking engagements at your church about “Our Blended Life”
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
What makes our mentoring outreach unique is there are two of us, Fran and Karen Yorio (pronounced like the Oreo cookie, only add a Y at the beginning). We are a married
couple. (Click here to learn more about us.)
If you are a male needing another male’s perspective, Fran is your guy. (Yes, Fran is a man!) Fran is wise and straightforward. Not a flowery kind of guy, but a straight-shooter. He is God-honoring and won’t lie to you.
If you are a female needing another female’s perspective, Karen has a diverse background, an intimate relationship with Christ and a good prayer life that helps keep her on track. Her intentions are to pass the good stuff onto you!
Perhaps you are a couple needing another couple’s perspective. Fran + Karen =
couple’s coaching. Together we make a pretty good team!
YOUR COACHES – FRAN AND KAREN YORIO
- Personal experience in both divorce and marriage. We can help you with your blended family, but if you’re struggling within your long-time first marriage, we can help there too! We have a good track record with couples seeking coaching from our organization who have been married for 25+ years.
- Eight years of experience coaching areas of divorce/marriage/families and
- Three years of experience in women’s life coaching and men’s life coaching
- We are Christ followers – we use the Bible and our faith in God to lead others
- Reasonable rates that will compete with your insurance co-pays
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE WITH US
- Words you can relate to – we have lived out your experience
- Guidance based on our experience, seasoned with the love of Christ
- Trusted resources we can personally recommend
- Affordable to your situation
Come take a stroll through our website. Grab a cup of coffee or your favorite tea and rest in knowing you have come to the right place. Welcome!